What to include:
- Thermometer- to check temperatures
- Child’s paracetamol- for headaches and temperatures
- Antiseptic cream- to keep germs out of cuts
- Plasters- to protect cuts and scratches
- Olive oil- to use as ear drops for earache
- Antihistamines- for hayfever, allergies and insect bites
As well as your home health kit essentials, having a well-stocked medicine cabinet at home will help you treat common children’s illnesses.
Community Pharmacist, Mary Oaiya, explains what medicine it should include and how to use it when required.